When it comes to purchasing auto insurance, having options can be a very important way to save money. Putting money back in your pocket is one of our primary goals. We know and understand the auto insurance market. This allows us to provide you with the best possible combination of pricing, coverage, and service.
Auto insurance rates differ from company to company, so it really pays to have us shop for your insurance. Some markets offer better rates for trucks, RVs, and campers, while others can offer better rates for motorcycles.
How to reduce your auto premium
There are many things you can do to keep your auto rates at the lowest level possible.
1. Review your deductibles. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your Collision and Comprehensive costs by 15 to 20 percent.
2. Encourage your student driver to get the best grades possible. Most major insurance companies offer a discount for students in good academic standing.
3. Select a safe car. Check out which cars are popular with thieves and avoid them. Also, the more expensive the car, the higher the premiums.
4. Be a safe driver. The more accidents and tickets you have, the higher the premiums will be.
5. Purchase a car with an alarm or LoJack. LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System provides car owners with peace of mind knowing that if their vehicle is stolen, they have the best chance of getting it back.
6. Be loyal. Many auto insurance companies offer loyalty discounts if you stay with them over time.
7. Check for other auto insurance discounts. These might include taking safe driver courses, senior discounts and more.
You might be able to pay less for your car insurance premium and not even know it. So it pays to connect with us to review your insurance needs.